2. Data acquisition procedure and data to be acquired
- To those who contact us through website for other online channels, the company may obtain the following personal data to be provided directly by inquirers upon their agreement with the purpose of use which will be announced or notified in prior. Inquirer’s name, date of birth, gender, postal/email address, phone number, occupation, work experience, portrait photo, among others.
- Other data provided by them.
3. Purpose of use of dataUnless otherwise needed by law, the company will use personal data for the following purposes upon advance agreement from the person. The usage of data will be strictly within the purpose stipulated below.
- To confirm and respond to inquiries accurately and appropriately.
- For employment purpose.
4. Security measures
Obtained data may be provided to a third party only in the following cases in order to achieve the purpose of use specified. Our company will take necessary and appropriate measures for its management such as to prevent breach, loss or degradation of personal data. In addition, for outside business handling personal data, a contract will be concluded to oblige them to manage data appropriately while the company supervise such business to ensure they are under necessary and appropriate guidelines.
5. Provision to a third partyThe company will not provide personal data to a third party without the consent of the customer in prior and prior notification to the Personal Information Protection Commission. In the following cases, however, such data may be provided to a third party nevertheless.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When it is necessary for the company to cooperate with a national and/or local government institutions or its designated person/body in their implementing duties under laws and regulations, and there is a possibility that above purpose may not be achieved if the consent is obtained.
- Merger and other business reasons.
6. Shared useThe company may share personal data in a format specified below.
- Data to be used jointly
Same as section 2 of this policy.
- Persons to use jointly
The company and other group companies.
- Purpose of use by joint users
Same as section 3 of this policy.
7. Request for disclosure of the personal data, correction, suspension of use, delete etc.
When requested to disclose personal data, correct/add/delete content, suspend of the use either temporally or permanently, or notify the purpose of use (hereinafter referred to as “disclosure etc.”), upon identifying requesters, the company will make necessary actions and respond promptly. However, above does not apply if the company is not obliged to disclose etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
8. Contact point regarding the handling of personal data
In case of queries, requests, or complaints or grievance on the personal data handling by the company specified in section 7 of this policy, please contact the following person. Personal data obtained during such actions will be kept for the purpose of responding, and once the action responded and case closed, it will be deleted by an appropriate manner.Jitsugyo no Nihon Research Institute, Ltd.
Emergence Aoyama Complex 2F, 5-4-30 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Data Protection Officer: Masaru Kitamura
The company may revise this policy as necessary. However, if the revision is required with the consent of the relevant parties by law, revised policy shall only be applied to those who have agreed to the revision by the manner prescribed by the company. The effective date and contents of the revised policy will be announced online, in print, or other manners.